I Love Cheery Cheese Cake
Another recipe, that I know Ken loves. Here is a Cherry Cheese Cake recipe that I have tired out for the dessert.
Me, well I am a cheese cake lover, though I don’t necessarily gravitate to Cherries, I will never turn down a good cheese cake. Lets take a moment and see what if any the health benefits are for this dessert!Jump to Recipe
Health Benefits for dessert…
So there are certainly going to be some pros and cons with this particular dessert,
No one has ever said that comfort food is good for you. Everything in moderation, and seriously if you do it the way Ken’s family did, that was maybe three cheese cakes a year.
Lets jump into the recipe that I have used and see how it’s done!
Delightful & Succulent Cheery Cheese CakeCourse: DessertCuisine: CanadianDifficulty: Easy
1 Pie Crust (Graham Crackers – Prepared)
1 tub Cool Whip
1 small tube Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 tin No name Cherry Pie Filling
3/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
- Let Cool Whip thaw in fridge before using
- Let the Cream Cheese warm to room temperature for easier mixing
- Using electric mixer, blend to a smooth texture the cool whip, Cream Cheese, Sugar and Vanilla
- Put the mixture into the pie crust, and top with Cherry Filling (Blue Berry, Apple, pretty much any mixture of fruit as a substitute)
- Place in fridge to firm up… then enjoy!
This is a super simple recipe to do, and trust me it tastes sooo good! Let us know how you make out in the comments below. I look forward to hearing in the comments how great this dessert is!