Nothing nicer then Roasted Baby Potatoes…
We were search for an appetizer the other night, when I decided to do up some Roasted Baby Potatoes, and using our Air Fryer was just the perfect trick! If you do not have an Air Fryer, I strongly recommend you go out and get yourself one! Since getting ours, we use it all of the time!
Chefman’s 6.3 Quart Air Fryer
We spent a few months shopping around for an Air Fryer, and we finally decided on this model. We felt that the Chefman Air Fryer provided us with everything we wanted. There are multiple shelves, window in the front, easily programmed and is a work horse. I have to say we use our fryer a number of times a day. We have cooked frozen Vegan dishes, as well as making our own sweet potato chips.
I would strongly recommend this model, and its currently on sale on Amazon for $171.61.
Remember, if you select the link to the left here, and decided to purchase this Air Fryer, there is no added cost with this being an Associates link, though there is a small amount of money paid back to the website which allows us to make better content for you.
Spicing the Baby Potatoes for a fantastic taste…
You need to make up a nice spice rub for your potatoes. This rub will bring your potatoes to the next level as it were. Here are some suggestions for spices to mix together then rub up your potatoes before you cook them in the Air Fryer.
All New Roasted Baby Potatoes Recipe for 2022Course: Salads and SidesCuisine: EntreeDifficulty: Easy
1 small bag of baby potatoes
2 small Shallots thinly sliced
4 cloves of fresh garlic if you are not using garlic powder
- Spice Rub
1 tbsp Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Onion Powder
1/2 tbsp Paprika
1 tsp Cajun Powder
- Wash your potatoes in fresh cool water in the sink. I do not bother pealing them as I we like the skins
- in a large pot, added 6 cups of water, and some salt to the water. Bring the potatoes to a boil and then turn the temperature down to low and let them simmer for 15 – 20 minutes (just enough to soften them up some
- Place the potatoes in a bowl and pour the spice rub you made onto the potatoes and mix them well, try and coat the potatoes as much as possible with the spices.
- Place a piece of tin foil on the trays in the Air Fryer. Place your potatoes on the tin foil and using a spatula flatten the potatoes as much as possible.
- Sprinkle any remaining Spice in the bowl on to the potatoes and add the thinly sliced onions on top and then place the trays into the Air Fryer. I cooked mine on 370 degrees for 15 minutes, and then tested them. I know Ken likes his crispy so I put them in for another 5 minutes. Check yours and cook to the consistence that you prefer.
Let us know what you think of the recipe…
Be sure to leave your comments below and let us know what you think of this recipe… do you have any suggestions to make it better, be sure to leave the comments below for me.
If you are looking for anymore great recipes be sure to visit our recipe pages…we try to post three recipes a week if we can…so there are always great new recipes on the page.